Call for papers
|Abstract Submission is OPEN!|
The extended deadline for submission of abstract is 14/03/2018, 23.59 Greek Time.
|The deadline for final paper is 31/07/2018.
Please send your full text to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Object information as historical source
- Object documentation and archival resources
- Field research and object documentation
- Oral tradition and witnessing information in connection with objects
- Documentation and interdisciplinarity
- Object documentation and analytical resources
- Provenance of materials and techniques
- Documentation for target groups (e.g. special needs)
- Methods of knowledge verification and documentation of knowledge revision
- Ethics of provenance of information
- Provenance of knowledge and preservation of referred sources
Conference working languages:
Submission of Contributions:
Contributions on a subject related to the theme of the conference may take one of the following formats:
- Full length paper (20 min plus question time)
- Short paper (10 minutes plus question time)
- Brief presentation / Marketplace of ideas (5 minutes)
- Poster presentation
We invite you to submit an abstract of your paper or poster. An international panel of experts will review all submissions.
The abstract should be written in English and must be in an electronic format (preferably PDF).
Abstracts should not be longer than 250 words, and should be formatted simply (preferably Times New Roman, 12pt, double spaced).
Please include the following information at the beginning of the abstract: title, author(s), affiliation(s), contact information (incl. email address).
CIDOC seeks to make all contributions to the conference widely available. To this end all contributors are required to sign a contributor's agreement, which assigns non-exclusive publication rights to ICOM CIDOC. This agreement allows ICOM CIDOC to publish and use the material freely. However, because it is non-exclusive it does not prevent authors from continuing to use and publish their own material as they see fit.
All abstracts of contributions that are accepted for inclusion in the conference will be collated and distributed to conference participants.
All conference papers are stored in the CIDOC digital library which is available through the CIDOC website: network.icom.museum/cidoc
Selected papers from the conference are included in the CIDOC Bulletin, in both French and English. http://network.icom.museum/cidoc/archives/past-newsletters.html. We reserve the right to make editorial changes and to request revisions where necessary. Preparation and publication of the CIDOC bulletin is a large undertaking, however we aim to publish the Bulletin within one year of the conference.